Ct Global Freight Audit is the Worlds leading expert in managing Automated Carrier Invoice Receipts via EDI
EDI: which stands for electronic data interchange, is the intercompany communication of business documents in a standard format. The simple definition of EDI is a standard electronic format that replaces paper-based documents such as purchase orders or invoices.
Ct Manages several versions of EDI Carrier Invoice transmissions: including EDIFACT, ANSI X12, XML, CSV.
Currently Ct has Automated EDI connectivity with more than 16,000 carriers Worldwide
EDI benefits substantially from timely Carrier Invoice Submissions and Billing accuracy which in itself guarantees large reductions in processing Costs
Online: "Drag&Drop" Invoice & Support Document Submission Paper Bills: "WebStore"
Ct Operates its own online Paper Submission tool “WebStore”
“Webstore” is an online “Drag And Drop” Portal that allows instant Invoice Submissions from Carriers in any part of the Globe.
- Any where Any Time In Any Format
- Giving your LSP : Carriers – Suppliers:
- Instant Submission Instant LIVE visibility
- Delivery receipts No Printing or Postage
- No Courier Costs No invoices Losses
Currently 16,000 “Happy” Carriers in 140 countries making “Live” invoice and “Back Up File” Submissions Directly into our Submission Portal
Document Storage: Repository Tool:
Image Archive is Ct’s Online Document Storage Repository Area
- All Invoices, BackUp Files, Support documents are managed here available to our clients 24/7
- View Documents immediately after submission
- Documents stored in original format of carrier submission Including Ct-GUID*
- * Documents cannot be edited/deleted
- **Global Unique ID Required for ISO27001
- Document can be downloaded and printed for client storage
- All documents have real time audit status
With Strong and Flexible Search functionality, “Image Archive” immediately eliminates the need for physical paper store
Users can search for any Invoice – Supporting Documents submitted to Ct
- Invoice Number
- Shipment ID
- Client Region
- Document status based on date range